Last Updated: 10/22/2021
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy. If you do not agree with our policies or practices, you have the choice not to use our Services.
Collection of Information
We collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
By which you may be personally identified including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number, or any other identifier by which you may be identified (“Personal Information”).
That is about you individually does not identify you, including but not limited to information about your business such as how long you have been in business, your community involvement, or your company’s needs.
About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this website, and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us through our website. This information may include:
Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, logging in to your user portal, registering for an account, submitting an application for financial assistance for your company, contacting us, subscribing to our updates, or otherwise communicating with us. The types of information you may provide include but are not limited to your Personal Information, employment information (such as your current role and work history), your company name and business description, community involvement, your business’s revenue, and any other information you choose to provide. As part of evaluating whether to provide financial assistance, we may also collect financial information, such as information contained in your bank statements and your tax returns.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including your email address), if you contact us.
Other information about you or your business you may choose to provide.
Your search queries on the website.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our website, we automatically collect information about you that will help us improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources, including but not limited to vendors and other third parties to whom you provide information when you use our Services, individuals you list as references in your loan application, identity verification services, financial institutions, financial services companies, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may use information we collect about you to:
· Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
· Evaluate applications for financial assistance;
· To use the portal and other services on our website;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about services and events offered by Denkyem and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
· Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Denkyem and others;
· Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests; and
· Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected or to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide the information to us.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you that you provide to us or that we collect as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
· With vendors and other third parties who require access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. For example, if you provide us with your monthly financial statement, we may share that information with a financial consultant or financial services company for the purposes of providing you with information on how to improve your business’s finances;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Denkyem or others;
· In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
· Between and among Denkyem and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
· With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Denkyem is based in the United States. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Denkyem by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Correcting Your Information
If you would like to request that we correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us, please contact: email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping any login information, including passwords, confidential. We ask that you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.